Fajar holds Master of Economics from Monash University.
Fajar is Technical Advisor for Health Policy Plus (HP+), Paladium Group. He has worked with multiple institutions like BAPPEDA DKI Jakarta, SMERU Research Institute and Ec-Think Indonesia.
Research and Publications
- Women’s decision-making autonomy in the household and the use of maternal health services: An Indonesian case study. Published in The Journal of Midwifery. August 2020
- Inequality and violent conflict: new evidence from selected provinces in Post-Soeharto Indonesia Published in the Journal of the Asia Pacific Economy. June 2020
- In Utero Exposure to Ramadan and Human Capacity: Evidence from Indonesia Master degree research paper. Supervised by Paulo Santos. October 2017
- Understanding Maternal-Child Double Burden of Malnutrition: Case Study of Indonesia Master degree research paper. Supervised by Lisa Cameron. October 2016
- Poverty Mapping and Access to Clean Water and Sanitation Study in City of Bogor Study in cooperation between SMERU Research Institute and Indonesian Urban Water, Sanitation, and Hygiene (IUWASH). 2015
- Estimating the Impact of Inequality on Growth and Unemployment in Indonesia Study in cooperation between SMERU Research Institute and Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade Australia. 2014
- Poor woman Access to General and Livelihood Services Study in cooperation between SMERU Research Institute and The Australia-Indonesia Partnership for Gender Equality and Women’s Empowerment (MAMPU). 2015
- Prevalence of Child Marriage and Its Determinants among Young Women in Indonesia Paper presented at the 2013 Child Poverty and Social Protection Conference hosted jointly hosted by the SMERU Research Institute, Indonesia’s National Planning Agency (BAPPENAS) and UNICEF, September 2013