- Fresh graduate in economics or public health (preferrably master degree in relevant field)
- Experienced/interested in health economics and/or public health studies
- Experienced in conducting qualitative research
- Be able to write research report
- Being detail oriented and able to work independently under limited time and minimum supervision
Please apply and send a cv/resume to https://bit.ly/3Af61P7 before September, 19th 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.