Zeqi holds Master of Science in Applied Economics and Data Analysis from University of Essex, United Kingdom.
Zeqi is a lecturer and researcher at Faculty of Economic and Business Universitas Jember. He was Monetary Analyst Staff for Coordinating Ministry for Economic Affairs.
Research and Publications
- The Convergence Test of Indonesia Banking Inefficiency : Do Macroeconomic Indicators Matter? (with Rudi Purwono), Bulletin of Monetary Economics and Banking – Bank Indonesia, Vol. 21, No 1 (July 2018) : 123-137
- Do Infrastructure Influence Efficiency Convergence? (With Rudi Purwono and Khoerul Mubin), Seoul Journal of Economics, Vol. 31, No. 3 (July 2018) : 333-353 (Scopus-Q3)
- Transmission of Branchless Banking in Strengthening of Indonesian Financial Infrastructure: Data Envelopment Analysis CSID Journal of Sustainable City and Urban Development, Vol. 1, No. 1 (2018): 3-11
- The Efficiency of Large and Medium Scale Food and Drinks Industrial Production in East Java : Data Envelopment Analysis (DEA) and Stochastic Frontier Analysis (SFA) Approaches (with Shochrul Rohmatul Ajija and Jarita Duasa), East Java Economic Journal, Vol. 2, No. 2 (September 2018) : 38-60
- Indonesian Banking Efficiency: Transmission to The Financial Stability Confronting ASEAN Economic Community (With Shochrul Ajija and Reno Albra), Jurnal Ekonomi Pembangunan 18, No 2 (November 2017) : 183-193
- Sharia Bank and ZIS Institution Synergy: Ways to Mitigate Default Payment and Boost Financial Inclusion, Proceeding of 2nd International Conference of Islamic Economics and Financial Inclusion (January, 2017), Universitas Muhammadyah Yogyakarta
Sinergi Industri dan UMKM Berbasis Kelembagaan dalam Meningkatkan Daya Saing Industri Nasional : Skema Implementasi dan Transmisi, Jurnal Ekonomi Terapan 1, Nomor 2 (December 2016) : 65-91