Tegar holds Master of Economics from Padjajaran University.
Tegar was a Commercial and SME’s Account Officer at PT Bank BRI Syariah, Tbk. In 2016, he worked as Junior Economist for Coordinating Ministry for Economic Affairs, Indonesia.
Research and Publications
- Nuryitmawan, Tegar Rismanuar., (2016), “Studi Komparasi Kemiskinan di Indonesia: Multidimensional Poverty dan Monetary Poverty”, Jurnal Ekonomi Terapan, Volume 1 No 1.
- “Willingness to Pay for Improved Sanitation in Indonesia: Cross-Sectional Difference-in-Differences” (with M.Zeqi Yasin, Hasyim H.A, Hesti R.B.A, and Rumayya) (No. 105070). University Library of Munich, Germany, 2020
- “Credit Recipient Household Escape from Poverty?”. The Journal of Indonesia Sustainable Development Planning, 1(3), 225-240, 2020
- “How Does Halal Food on Your Plate Punch Indonesia’s Ecnonoy?” (with Ratna Komalasari, Sutyastie Soemitro, and Ferry Hadiyanto), Jurnal Ekonomi Syariah Teori dan Terapan, 7(12), 2385-2398, 2020
- “Can Social Assistance Funds Maintain Welfare and Prevent Poor Household Groups in Indonesia?” (with Kurnia Sari Kasmiarno) Proceedings Gadjah Mada International Conference On Islamic Economics And Development, 2020
- “Comparison Study of Poverty in Indonesia: Multidimensional Poverty and Monetary Poverty”. Jurnal Ilmu Ekonomi Terapan, 1(1), 98824, 2016